The legal world is always changing. If you have received a result in court that you believe to be incorrect, or in accordance with outdated law, then your only option is to appeal. The Law Offices of Joshua Dubs, PLLC can handle your appeal, whether it is from a small Justice Court to the County Court, or from the Supreme Court to the Appellate Division.

If you believe you have a viable appeal, contact Attorney Joshua Dubs for a free consultation. He will review your case and advise you on the appealability of your matter.