It’s important to plan for unfortunate circumstances, but what happens when a loved one succumbs to those circumstances without having the proper plans in place? If you have a friend or relative who is unable to handle their affairs anymore, and cannot competently sign a power of attorney, you may need to initiate a Guardianship. The Law Offices of Joshua Dubs, PLLC can prepare the petition for you, and help you get a plan in place to ensure your friend or loved one can be comfortable and well looked after.

Guardianships can be complicated, emotional proceedings. If you think that your friend or loved one may need a guardian appointed for them, contact Attorney Joshua Dubs for a free consultation. He will walk you through the steps, the costs associated, and whatever complications could arise.