Judgment Enforcement

So you have taken a case to court and won a money judgment. Now what? That’s where the Law Offices of Joshua Dubs, PLLC comes in.

The first step is filing the judgment in the County Clerk’s office, followed by attempting to discover the assets of the judgment-debtor. This involves subpoenas, depositions, and can even involve court proceedings to compel the judgment-debtor to cooperate.

If you have a money judgment from a civil case and wish to discuss how to enforce that judgment, contact Attorney Joshua Dubs for a free consultation.